Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10/365: Poker Time for Hubby

One of hubby's favorite past time is playing Online Poker. We really didn't expect that this would help us with our finances aside from his regular job as Engineer at Motorola. The only problem is I feel like I bring him bad luck everytime I'm near him. Either he gets a horrendous bad beat or gets cold decked and he won't make it to the final table. Most of his big wins happened when I was either out of the house or asleep. But I'm happy coz we were able to save for my CS operation without having to dig from our savings and it's all because of Poker.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better get yourself outta the house! LOL! I'm glad you found a way to help your family financially. May your little family be blessed!

January 11, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get out of the house as long as you can, lol! Great you can save money with this, I´ll never be able for playing poker, that´s for sure. Darn, I have to find another way to safe some money for my new camera... ;)

January 11, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger tconlan said...

If he's winning, you might want to just stay away! LOL! Good for him that he loves it and is good at it - great pic for the day!

January 11, 2009 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

My DH is pretty good at playing online poker too, so far it's been with fake money though. lol Great to hear that you were able to make it useful for your family thouogh.

January 12, 2009 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

What a blessing Beth, I'd say go take a nap or go out for awhile jejeje
Great shot of the day ;)

January 12, 2009 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 12, 2009 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

great photo and how neat you can save some extra money that way..just make sure to go to sleep when he's playing! LOL

January 12, 2009 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

great photo and how neat you can save some extra money that way..just make sure to go to sleep when he's playing! LOL

January 12, 2009 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

So not letting my husband read this! =) That's great that he's had so many wins!

January 12, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment