Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DAY 13/365: Rein's favorite drink

We stayed home today since we were kinda tired yesterday and was thinking what to shoot. Rein got this Chocolate drink from the fridge and I know this will be my subject for today. I'm happy that there's a Filipino Store one station away from us which carries this brand from the Philippines. I introduced it to Rein and she immediately loved it and would always ask me to get one for her. For this size, it'll take about 3-4 days only and she'll ask us to buy another one. I have been controlling her chocolate intake and she is using her toy measuring cup as her drinking glass. I only give her 50cc in the morning but of course she'll ask for 100cc (5 oz). Sometimes she listens but most times she insists. :)

I'll visit you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

LOL Beth....McDonald's, chocolate drinks.....thanks for stopping by my project 365 blog!

January 14, 2009 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Fun idea for your photo today!!

January 14, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Great idea for you pic of the day! Little ones and their favorites that brings back memories.

January 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Love the idea of taking a picture of a favorite drink.

January 14, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mhmm yummy ...
what I wanted to say ... I find your music on your blog klasse! Especially the first song!
Manu

January 14, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Chreamps said...

Ah, chocolate! Yes, get them started early (LOL) - great idea and pic!

January 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Awsom idae, and the photo turned out great :)

January 14, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment