Thursday, January 15, 2009

DAY 15/365: Camera Addict

I remember my mom telling me when I gave birth to Rein that I should teach her to feel comfortable in front of the camera so I can take lots of pictures. I am so glad I followed her advice. These days, Rein's the one who insists on having her pictures taken, I need not beg her to pose. This was taken before we went to the grocery store. For some random reason, she just felt like posing and asked me to snap one.

Photo Edited using Itty Bitty- The Sweet Set One of my new FAVES!!! Just love it!

Please make sure to stop by After Five Designs we are having a CT Call. :)

Hope you guys are having a fabulous day/night! I'll stop by your blog tomorrow, after our doctor's appt. in the morning :) Thanks for stopping by!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

My gosh shes sooooo cute!! She should be in front of a camera. You totally rock honey. Your photography is beautiful!!! I know you are going to just keep getting more and more comfy with your camera too! Hugs!

January 16, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Adorable!!!

January 16, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

I love this, she's cute as a button :) It's wonderful when they actually like having a picture taken!!

January 16, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Gorgeous photo - wow! and I love her hat!

January 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Gorgeous!! She is beautiful and your photography is awesome!! TFS

January 16, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Beth, she is gorgeous! So glad I found your P365 blog!

January 16, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger LelaFleet said...

OOH she's so beautiful!!! I wish my daughter would pose for me :D

January 16, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute. just like papa :P

January 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful photo, your daughter is beautiful

January 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Wonderful photo and she´s really,very,very cute!!!

January 16, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Aw, what a sweet photo, she is soooo cute!! Great picture!

January 16, 2009 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Decomom said...

She is soo photogenic - how wonderful that you both enjoy the photographic process!

January 17, 2009 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

She's sooooo charming and sweet!!! Love the crop and her darling pose -the action is so great too!

January 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so freakin' adorable, Beth! I just love your photography.

I'm so jealous that your little one loves having her photo taken. I also have been taking lots of photos since the day Addie was born, but alas, she HATES the camera. :( So, it doesn't always work.

January 20, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment