Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19/365: Rein's First Stylist Dog Purse


My 4 year old POTD buddy asked me this morning to take a photo of her first ever "dog purse". She really wants to have a real dog. When she gets the chance to go out and see Japanese people carrying a dog in a bag or stroller, she'll be so excited and she always attempts to pet the dog. I'm glad I was able to find something like this in a nearby store. She had a hard time deciding on what color or dog to pick. She wanted to get everything she could grab but I told her to pick just one dog so she can take good care of it.

I'm off to bed, we have another round of NST tomorrow (Tuesday). Hope our baby is doing well. :)

P. S. Decomon, if you're reading this, I can't access your blogger profile.

As always, thanks for stopping by! :)


Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

What a great idea for a little one to start learning how to care for a pet.

January 20, 2009 at 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...such a cute little doggie, and a great looking purse too! My daughter would love that!

January 20, 2009 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great idea! so cute bag!

January 20, 2009 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute, great photo.

January 20, 2009 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger Iris said...

This is a great puppy bag! Love it! Great photo!

January 20, 2009 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Oh Beth, this is so cute!!! I love the puppy in the purse! Every girl needs a puppy, that's for sure!

January 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

What a great idea! And such a sweet puppy in the purse!

January 20, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I want one, too!

January 20, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

OMG thats soooo cute!! I love the one she picked! My kids always beg for a puppy. We so arent there.

January 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger LelaFleet said...

OOh! My daughter saw this and she says Mommy I NEEED one of those!! LOL! Fantastic pic!!

January 20, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

That is so darn cute! Good luck with your NST tomorrow :)

January 20, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh that is darling! My kids would love that - wow!

January 20, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Decomom said...

Oops, sorry Beth - I changed my blogger profile - thanks for the heads up! :)

January 21, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment