Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23/365: Cooking School, she said....

Hubby and I were discussing about our options for Rein's International School. We already have a list and Rein was able to see the websites. This morning, we asked her which one she wants to attend and we were both shocked when she replied "Cooking School". She said she wants to cook for Mama,Papa and Baby. Hubby was laughing the whole time and said he has zero chance of losing weight now.

I took this photo while we were still on bed this morning.

We're off to IKEA tomorrow to buy a bigger dresser in preparation for Baby Caleigh's arrival. I guess you have an idea what my photo subject will be for tomorrow :)

Have a great weekend, everyone! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

sweet photo and I can totally see her work in kitchen, serving 100 of people! :) Oh yeah love the baby's cute name! :)

January 23, 2009 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

She is just a doll!! I love your conversion. What a sweet girl too wanting to take care of you all! Food is def the way to a mans stomach huh LOL, I LOVE Ikea! Cant wait to see what ya get!

January 24, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, IKEA is one of my favorite stores!

Na when they learn to cook what's life - you need to eat always :o)

January 24, 2009 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Beautiful portrait! Wow!
Maybe if I send my girls to cooking school they can teach me finally! What a sweetheart she is!

January 24, 2009 at 3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so cute, wonderful photo

January 24, 2009 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

*lol*
I was also shopping at IKEA yesterday, and you know what? I LOOOOVE IT ;)
Your daughter is the sweetest, such a cute story. And the photo is gorgeous sweetie <3

January 24, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment