Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24/365: At Ikea, Tokyo

This was taken inside Ikea while we were trying on a new bed. Rein was very much active and would suggest something that she likes. I love the look on her face, she's quite overwhelmed and wanted to sit and lie down on everything we tried. Before going to Ikea, we actually visited the site and so we would already know what to get to save time, but still we got home past 8pm.

Several reasons why we go to Ikea are Meatballs, Marinated Salmon, Oatmeal Double Chocolate and Chips. They're sooo yummy!!! I always love the cozy and trendy feel of the place. I really wish we have our own place. It's always nice to set up things on one's own house, but since we are expatriates here in Tokyo, we have no choice but to stay in our lil abode. Not even a chance of getting a bigger place, as hubby's company said, even with a new baby coming. We are thinking of migrating but with the economy and things going on, we're happy that we still have the job here.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous day/night!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

yummmy!!!
i haven't been to ikea in a loooooong time. i must go soon.

January 25, 2009 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Iris said...

Wonderful photo, love her face!
And I'm also a IKEA lover!

January 25, 2009 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I would love to visit an IKEA place sometime! Great picture of your little one and those places in Japan can be small we in the states have no idea until you visit there. I was there over 30 some years ago but that part I'm sure hasn't changed.

January 25, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our closest Ikea is a 10 hour drive away or something. LOL We used to have one here but it closed down for some reason. The food sounds yummy!

January 25, 2009 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger cloggie68 said...

I LOVE Ikea, just 10 mins down the road from here, my boys love the meatballs too!!!

January 25, 2009 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes yes yes Köttbullar! I love it!

January 25, 2009 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

great photos and I also love Ikea..for there awsome products and of course the yummy food they have!:)

January 25, 2009 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I`m a IKEA lover for sure. And look, you eat the famous Swedish kjöttbullar *yummy*
I was shopping at IKEA (in Norway) yesterday, wishing I had tonns of money to spend*lol*
And your little princess is gorgeous <3

January 25, 2009 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

We love ikea and Köttbullar!

hugs
monika

January 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

We love Ikea too - just had their meatballs on Friday! My son loves the play area at IKEA - we can drop him off there for an hour while we shop (in peace). Rein looks excited - how fun for her!

January 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Wow those meatballs do look great!! I can't say enough how much I love ikea! What a fun place to take photos in too huh LOL! I need to go back there with the kids and just snap away! Your daughter is just the sweetest little thing ever btw!

January 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I´m soooo addicted to ikea! Your shots are beautiful as always!

January 25, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got to love Ikea, I love shopping there as well, or jsut get ideas on how to use spaces in different and mostly more organised and better ways, great photos!

January 26, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment