Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25/365: Giant Swirl Lollipop

Rein is not really fond of Lollipops but every time she sees one, she just wants me to snap a photo. She'll promptly remove the taste of it by drinking water. Just like before taking this photo, she was actually asking me to taste it and she'll be the one to take a photo of me. LOL.

Today wasn't really a good day for me, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm not sure if it's just me getting bigger and bigger at 35 weeks. I don't want to call it pre-traumatic stress or disorder. Is there a word like that? :D Thank God my hubby is very supportive and helps me with household chores. I'm kinda spoiled and I know sometimes I tend to be a bit over the top. I know I shouldn't be feeling this because my daughter has been very good in cheering me up with her jokes and antics then she would always hug and kiss me.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you guys are having a great day/night! :)


Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

lovely photo and so sorry to hear you had a little rough day..hope you have a great night sleep!! So glad you're hubby is so supportive, that's what a big momma needs...35 already? time is flying by! :) Hugs!

January 26, 2009 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

That looks so yummy! Hope today is a better day :)

January 26, 2009 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, so sweet pic.... yummy!

January 26, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Some days are just like that =)

LOVE that photo - you have such a beautiful perspective!

January 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

Oh feel better Beth! Love the lollipop photo!! I remember as a kid wanting them and then being sooo sick of them after about three licks! :)

January 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the lollipop photo, so cute.
Hope today is a better day

January 26, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Okay, that photo is precious...but the story behind it? Priceless! Love it!!!! Great job, Beth! I hope you are feeling better soon!

January 26, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo! Addie is the same way ... always wants me to buy her the lollipop, but doesn't actually want to taste it much.

So sorry you are feeling down ... hope your mood brightens soon!

January 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Chreamps said...

Rein must like photo props (LOL)! Your photo turned out great and love your black and white processing.

Hope you are feeling better.

January 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

I remember the last month of my pregnancy with Brendan was kind of awful - I could not WAIT to give birth - LOL! Hang in there, your new bundle of joy will be here soon! Enjoy these last days with Rein (and hubby) before you become a family of four! :)

January 27, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love this photo!! I bought giant lolly pops at Target for Valentines Day and it is killing me waiting to get a picture of the girls with them! :)

Hugs to you. I hope the next few weeks are relatively easy on you. I am so excited for you that you are getting so close! :)

BTW, I have played this CD in my car ever since first visiting your site.

January 27, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment