Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29/365: Bonding with Grandma



I just love to see my mom and my daughter having fun together. This was taken this afternoon when my mom was ready to take a nap with Rein but Rein doesn't want to so she grabbed a book and they read together. Once they're done, my mom fell asleep and Rein went outside the room to have a snack. LOL

We're going to the hospital tomorrow (Friday) for another round of tests with my Endoc and OB. We're going to talk to my Anes and discuss things I want during my CS Operation on Feb 12. Yay! Two weeks and we'll have another new baby. We've been busy preparing for Caleigh's arrival.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day/night! :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

such a sweet photo of them bonding...and lol on the nap thing! GM did, but she didn't...hihi, she's getting big! :) Wow febr. 12th...it is getting so close hun!

January 30, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so a wonderful pirture, sweetie
uhi feb ..because it is no longer round

January 30, 2009 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

great shot of them bonding!

January 30, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

How wonderful to have her there with you. i love the lighting on this photo too! You're baby's going to be here so soon!

January 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Look at them together! Great angle!

January 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute photo ... too funny that your mom ended up being the one to fall asleep! LOL!

How exciting that your new baby is almost here!!

January 30, 2009 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Chreamps said...

What a wonderful and special photo of Rein and your Mom! Definitely a keepsake and your Mom looks so young!

January 31, 2009 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

What a sweet sweet photo!! I love these moments we kinda captured. Just life ya know. I am so excited again to see your little one. Two weeks will be here before you know it babe!

February 1, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment