Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 30/365: Bills...Ohh Bills....

This is one of the things I do every end of the month. I gather all our bills for all our utilities and our lone credit card. I usually compare all the receipts from all our purchases to make sure that all charges are correct since everything is written in Japanese. Hubby and I are using just 1 Japanese credit card to make sure that we stay within our limits. We have other cards for emergency purposes but they are from the Philippines and are very rarely used here.

We went to the hospital today and as expected we spent almost the whole day there. We were able to talk to our OB, Endoc and Anes and they were able to discuss everything about my delivery on the 12th of February. I'm going to have a combination of Spinal anesthesia and Epidural.

Happy weekend! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Chreamps said...

Oh, yes, bills! No fun but something that has to be done!

Glad things went well at the hospital even though you were there all day. February 12 isn't that far away now!

Have a great weekend!

January 31, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I did mine this past week too. I always feel better when its done, but anxious approaching it.

Hmmm, wonder what your photo for the 12th will be? =)

January 31, 2009 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

yup done that last week...I do have a couple more I wanna share if you like... LOL, JK here, hate that partt of the month and seeing my money flow out of my bank account! :(

January 31, 2009 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Poor thing, at least have some chocolate while you pay them!

January 31, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger amson said...

Bills ugh yes I have a pile on my desk. I am pleased that the hospital visit went well. Good luck!

January 31, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

You sound so on top of things. We are so unorganized and need to get better about figuring which to pay when. We always seem to be a little behind. The hospital doesnt sound fun at all :(

February 1, 2009 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

Yuck. I hate bills - my hubby does them, even though I'm an accountant! LOL

February 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohja those tiresome bills ....
I wish you a few relaxing days, until the birth! All the best!

February 1, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Great picture of your bills! I haven't thought about capturing that, but they are a part of life too. Thanks!

February 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment