Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31/365: Self Portrait 101


Yep! This is me. I'm going to do a self portrait every end of the month and see how I've changed. I had my new do before the Chinese New Year and I noticed my huge nose due to the pregnancy.

Just want to make a quick post before I go to bed. I took this photo before going to Ropponggi with hubby to watch the new James Bond movie. Movies are kinda late here in Japan. Finally, we were able to go on a date together before I give birth. Rein stayed with her Grandma. We had early dinner at Pizzakaya and it was good!!! It's been raining here since yesterday but thankfully tomorrow the weather is sunny. Life is pretty hectic on my side of the world, we're going back to Ropponggi again tomorrow (Sunday) with hubby, Rein and my mom.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll drop you a note tomorrow when we get back. I'm excited to see your POTD and update from your daily lives.

Take Care and enjoy the day/night! :)

P. S. We made it through 31 days of January!!! Yippee!!! Here comes February...

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo, Beth ... you look fabulous, sweetie! Have a fun weekend!

February 1, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Super gorgeous photo - I need to try this, but I hate being in front of the camera!

February 1, 2009 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

You are a beauty honey and your nose is perfect! I know what you mean though mine is spreading. I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left, where is the time going?? I Feel like we were just annoucning our pregnancies. I am so excited to get to meet your little one! I cant wait for my turn too lol!! Isnt it nuts we have made it an entire month already! My photo today will be when lily gets back cause I am waiting on her from her friends house. I cant wait to get the excitement down LOL!

February 1, 2009 at 2:36 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Great self portrait...and I am so laughing because it's one of our up coming assignments!

February 1, 2009 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

I love this photo! You are beautiful and love the angle and crop!

February 1, 2009 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

First of all Yeeeah for making it thorugh these first 31st days, we rockin this project!!!

Love the beautiful photo of you, and what nose are you talking about?? I don't see it sweets, you're gorgeous! :)

February 1, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

I love the self-portrait! Glad you got to have a nice date with hubby before Cayleigh arrives - you need that!

February 1, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow... great shot sweetie...

February 1, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Lovely shot of yourself, you look beautiful and I love the angel!

February 2, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow what a wonderful selfportrait, your 1 beautiful lady! Hope the movies was good for you, and that you enjoyed it!

February 2, 2009 at 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what for a wonderful photo sweetie
have a great sunday

February 2, 2009 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

You are gorgeous!!!!! Great idea!! :)

February 4, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger LaVon Baker said...

you are beautiful! (from 1girl1boy grandmother, Nonni)

February 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment