Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 32/365: TGIF at Roppongi

Look at her face, she just stopped crying when this picture was taken. She was really hungry and just started to eat her Chicken Fingers meal and she said it was delicious. We went to TGIF in Roppongi to attend a birthday party and when she was done eating, she was her normal bubbly self again and played with the rest of the kids. She didn't want to go home and wanted to spend more time with the kids but the reservation was until 5pm only. I used Annie Manning Picture Perfect Package One. It's awesome!!! Thanks, Annie ;)


Rein is on the right side, the one on the middle is JM and the birthday girl is Isabelle on the left side. She turned 3 years old and was really happy to see all the kids around her. We all had a great time and went to Roppongi Hills after the party to buy Rein some clothes at Zara. I was telling Rein that I should buy a new bag, she said I have enough bags already. LOL

As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

so cute!

February 2, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Decomom said...

Gotta capture the sad moments too - life is not always a bowl of cherries! ;)

February 2, 2009 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Chreamps said...

If I wouldn't have read the story behind the first photo, I would have though that Rein didn't like the food (LOL)! Love Annie's action (wish I had Photoshop). Looks like they were really enjoying the party - nothing like smiling little girls!

To bad about the bag (LOL)! Just wait till she gets older, you'll be sharing them!

February 3, 2009 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Adorable photos!! She is SOOO cute, I love how colorful that first one is! I can totally relate too, I get REALLY cranky when im hungry lmao!

February 3, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment