Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 36/365: My Baby Bag

Special thanks to my sister-in-law, Cay, for getting this baby bag from Manila. This will be my baby bag for "Sherysse Caleigh". I love the color combo that when I saw it from the link that she gave me, I knew this will be perfect for me. I have been checking the Etsy Store for bags but I always end up looking for bootsie and other baby clothes there instead.

My little helper seriously assisting me in getting all of Caleigh's going away outfit. We'll have another round of check-up tomorrow and probably my last NST. Then next week, Febuary 11, we'll be in the hospital. Gosh! This time next week, we'll have our baby Caleigh.

This weekend, hubby plans to have another round of Chili Crab at the Seafood Republic of Singapore in Shinagawa. Actually, I asked for it before I get sliced. :) LOL

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day/night!

TC :)


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

That is very cute! Love those colors!!

February 6, 2009 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Cute bag!

February 6, 2009 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

E-mail me for the
New code for the button, my Flickr acct when crazy! Sorry!

February 6, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love the colors in that bag!

February 6, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the colors in that bag and the little helpers! All the best!

February 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Aww I love it its so pretty. The colors are gorgeous, some of my favorite. What a precious little helper you have there too!

February 8, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment