Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33/365: Bicycle Ride

This morning, while having a late breakfast, Rein kept telling me and my mom that she really wants to ride her bike. So we decided to give in since it's sunny although the weather is still cold at 4-8C. She had had fun and even called her Papa just to tell him that she's riding the bike, finally!

Our satellite TV company didn't cover the Super Bowl so we weren't able to watch the live coverage but I was able to get a copy already and we are going to watch the game tonight once hubby arrives from work.

I only have 10 days left before I give birth to Caleigh. Honestly, I'm excited and at the same time nervous and scared. I have been reading some cases of pregnant women who died because they were refused admittance by several hospitals here in Tokyo when they had an emergency. Please check this if you have time: Death of a rejected patient. I’m surprised that this happened in Tokyo and to think that Japan is a first world country and really known for superior medical services. St. Luke's International Hospital made sure that I will be well taken cared of and gave us the emergency numbers in case of early delivery. I am having mild contractions and recording it, I guess I'm kinda stressed.

How was your weekend? Hope you all have a great time.

Thanks for stopping by, as always. Take Care :)


Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Oh honey hugs, I can see why you would be worried but try not to. I promise its going to be here before you know it and it will be all over and you will have your precious little baby in your arms. I will def think of you and say a little prayer anyhow. I love your photo! Shes so sweet!

February 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

great shot and praying for your nerves and comfort. May God's peace reign and that beautiful baby come with out any emergency!

February 3, 2009 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

hugs sweets! You'll be fine, I just feel it and it will be over before you realise it! Sweet photo of your girl and love the angle you took it in! :)

February 3, 2009 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can understand your fears and concerns! I hope your concern is unfounded ... I think every day, whether it comes to you!
I wish you all the best!
Thank you my weekend was quiet, I need that too because I still plagues my cough ...

February 3, 2009 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

That is so sad. Its good that your hospital is all set and ready for you. I am sending you positive thoughts from the U.S. for your and your beautiful baby. =)

Your photo is really good - love the way its cropped, it has great action!

February 3, 2009 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

I love the crop and your b&w - beautiful! Oh try not to worry, we'll all be thinking of you and wishing you the best! :)

February 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry you are stressed out ... but very soon you will be holding that little angel in your arms and all will be at peace. :)

Lovely shot of your little one riding her bike ... isn't that just so much fun watching them learn! :)

Have a good one!

February 3, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Cute photo of her!

Don't stress out too much, your hospital said they would take good care of you. Just breathe and relax.

February 3, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

*hugs* I can understand you beeing stressed out, but I'm sure everything will be fine.
Such a sweet photo of Rein! So nice for her to learn to riding the bike.

February 3, 2009 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Chreamps said...

They grow up so fast! Great shot on her bike, love the concentration on her face!

February 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment