Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 34/365: Upside down...


First of all, I want to thank all of you for all the well wishes for the upcoming baby. It means a lot to me. Thanks also to those who sent private messages and left comments on Facebook and Yahoo Messenger. I truly appreciate it! :)

Not much for today. We stayed home and relaxed all day. I took a nap and tried to scrap some pages for the teams that I am working with. This pic is Rein's favorite among the ones we took today. She is well aware of my situation and is very cooperative today. I promised her that we will go out tomorrow so she said that I should rest 100 minutes more. Currently, her favorite phrase! LOL

Hubby arrived around 8pm and we are going to watch Heroes.

As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day/night! ;)

TC (Take Care)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such a cute upside down shot.

Hope you take things easy and rest.

February 4, 2009 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute picture sweetie

February 4, 2009 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

Great lighting!! She's such a beauty. Hope you're feeling better about everything today :)

February 4, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment