Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 37/365: Last Fetal Non Stress Test

Fetal NST (Non Stress Test) Machine at St. Luke's International Hospital, Tokyo. Yay! Finally we made it, my last visit to the OB and NST result was okay. I'm having some contractions already but the doctor checked and she said that everything is still fine. Hubby's with me, as always. Thanks to him for always accompanying me during my trips to the hospital.

Rein is not feeling well. She's been vomiting since this morning and we are going to see a doctor tomorrow morning to check if it's stomach flu or not. We need to get her ready as I am going to be admitted to the hospital on Wednesday and she'll be with her Papa and grandma the whole time. I have been feeling a little ill due to cold weather, my throat is kinda infected.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for dropping by! Miss reading your post, I promise to catch up!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry Rein is feeling sick ... hope she feels better soon!

And so happy to hear that everything is looking good with the baby!

February 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

sorry you have a sick on and PTL on the baby!

February 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger tconlan said...

OH a sick little one, :( Hope she feels better soon. glad to hear you made it through your last test well! :)

February 7, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh I hope she bounces back quickly and hope you do too!

February 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Glad your NST was fine! Hopefully your little one will feel better soon.

February 7, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger amson said...

Good luck!!!! And stay well!

February 7, 2009 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful, with the baby everything is ok.
I wish well soon for Rein!
And you
relax you ... I think of you!

February 8, 2009 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Oh sweety I hope she feels better soon! I am thinking of you! Glad the fetal test came back well though. Sounds like you got a good man there besides you honey!

February 8, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

Congrats on the last NST! Can't believe you will be admitted on Wednesday - you must be so excited! Hope Rein feels better soon - poor thing!

February 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I just found your blog and I love your sweet stories and photos. Good luck with your little one.

February 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sweetie i hope she feels better soon, with the baby everythings is ok

February 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment