Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 38-39/365: Not so well...

Day 39/365

Just a quick post before I put Rein to bed, she's still not feeling well. This is Rein with her friend "JM". They're trying to read together. Rein really loves to see JM and Issabelle (JM's younger sister). Taken at St. Ignatius Church after attending Sunday Mass. This is on a big grass lawn just outside the church where kids can run and play.

We managed to get up early and attend the Sunday mass. Rein is kinda cranky and vomited on our way to the church. She's been saying that her tummy is still ouchy even though she's taking meds already.

As for me, my voice is kinda hoarse and I got an infected throat, dry cough and clogged nose. Yuck!!! I should get well before Wednesday or else I don't know.

Day 38/365

I wasn't able to post this yesterday as we are all kinda ill. I took this photo before Rein and her Papa went to the clinic for a check-up. Hubby doesn't want me to come to avoid any virus since I'm giving birth next week and my Anesthesiologist told me that I should be free from colds and cough. I'm under medication now.

I just want to share this with Rein when she's all grown up. She asked me sf she could take a look at the camera and got this look so I snapped another photo of her.

Hopefully tomorrow things will get back to normal and I can go back to my normal sched before the baby is born. Got some pages to post and need to inform my team that I will be MIA for awhile.

Thanks for stopping by! :) Hope you guys are having a good time! Really appreciate your concerns.



6 Comments:

Blogger Decomom said...

Hope you and Rein are both feeling better soon. Try to get some extra rest and drink extra fluids to give your body the best chance to fight off your sore throat. Poor Rein - I'm sure she'll feel better soon, these things usually only take a few days to run their course. Love the pics - the BW of Rein is stunning.

February 9, 2009 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I hope everyone is better soon!

February 9, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor all of you! My best wishes to all of your sweet family for a speedy recovery! Great photos!

February 9, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Have to have your energy for that new baby!

February 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sigh ... I wish you both well soon!

February 10, 2009 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I hope everyone is feeling okay sweety!! I know how stressful it is to have little sick ones. Hugs!

February 12, 2009 at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Guest/s at the moment